Discover How to Build a Wildly Profitable 6-Figure Online Wellness Business…
… And Experience More Freedom, Flexibility and Fulfillment with a Proven, Step-by-Step Plan That Won’t Break The Bank
with Julia Zaslow, NC
Holistic Business Coach
Are you a holistic practitioner who wants to help more people and make a good living doing it?
Would you like to coach, teach and mentor others on how to be vibrant and healthy from the comfort of your own home (or anywhere in the world) using nothing but your laptop and phone?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. You see, not every health practitioner wants to deal with the hassle of a traditional practice, where overhead is high and managing staff or contractors (even part time) can be a headache. Some people thrive on it while others don’t. If you’re in the “other” category, that’s perfectly okay.
In fact, there’s a huge opportunity to create a financially rewarding and personally fulfilling wellness business that’s entirely virtual.
That’s what my course Actualize Academy is all about.
Actualize Academy is an 8-week online course for health & wellness professionals who love to teach, coach and mentor, but don’t want the constraints, hassle and expense of a traditional brick-and-mortar practice.
I see too many practitioners struggle to build an online business because they get overwhelmed by all the strategies, tactics and technology…
and remain stuck in analysis paralysis!
You’ve got a powerful story to tell and a wealth of valuable knowledge to share with the world.
You know you can help so many people…
… but your practice remains small and local because you’re simply overwhelmed by all the different (and contradictory) advice out there in the online marketing world.
I get it – I used to feel the same way. When I launched my holistic nutrition practice in 2008, I was eager to share my message far and wide and impact as many people as possible.
I consumed articles, ebooks, webinars, and videos that all gave different advice. Write a free report. Write an ebook. Capture emails. Start a blog. Host a webinar. Get on YouTube. Create a course.
Aah! It drove me crazy. What should I do first? What would have the biggest impact? What would bring in money the quickest so I could support my family?
Sadly, I wasted a ton of time and money on activities that never materialized into something tangible. That never brought in the kind of income I needed.
There was no overarching strategy. There was no one to guide me and give me a plan that I could follow step-by-step, or help me when I had a crisis of confidence.
And many of the strategies I was learning were too advanced — just not appropriate for someone in the earliest stages of building an online business.
I’d like to help you avoid a similar fate. You don’t have to struggle like I did.
Don’t get me wrong. You will have to put in the work. But with a clear roadmap, you’ll have the confidence knowing that you’re making forward progress and that none of your effort will be wasted.
Actualize Academy is for you if:
- You’re an MD, ND, DO, NP, PA, DC, LAc, Nutritionist or Health Coach who wants to create a profitable and rewarding virtual online business where you get to teach, coach and mentor others from the comfort of your own home (or anywhere in the world with an internet connection)
- You see other successful online wellness experts who sell coaching, courses and products and you want to know how they do it so you can do the same
- You’d like to easily earn 6-figures and up without having to commute or pay rent for a physical office or clinic
- You’re a creative, go-getter who loves to create compelling content that informs, teaches and changes lives
- You’re passionate about health and wellness and want to reach as many people as possible with your message… but you need practical, how-to guidance on the best strategies, technology and “behind-the-scenes” know-how that will help you reach your goals fastest
- You want to learn from someone who has not only created a successful virtual business herself, but has helped launch some of the biggest names in the industry
Here’s What You’ll Come Away With…
Here’s Exactly What You Get With the Program:
Everyone Gets The Following Bonuses:
to help you break through stubborn resistance and emotional blocks (Value $97)
The total value of everything you receive, including the bonuses, is $12,435.00
Don’t Miss These Additional Fast Action Bonuses When You Enroll Today:
Enroll in Actualize Academy at either the Gold or Platinum level today (by midnight Pacific) and qualify for the following Fast Action Bonuses:
With the Fast Action Bonuses, this brings the total value of everything you receive to $12,935.00! (Only if you act fast.)
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn
Module 1 — Your Success Blueprint
- Overview of a winning online wellness model — one that gives you freedom of location, diverse income streams, and financial leverage
- Positioning yourself for success so your message stands out from the crowd. You’ll craft a clear and compelling “niche pitch” and learn how to speak to your ideal client in a way that captures their attention and compels them to take action
- How to tell your personal story so your audience immediately likes and “gets” you
Module 2 — Your Offerings
- The 4 types of service-based, physical and digital offerings you can successfully sell online, and the pros and cons of each, and how to choose the most profitable and rewarding combination for you
- Examples and templates for each offering, including recommended pricing for different practitioners
Module 3 — Sales Funnels
- The #1 secret to acquiring new customers and clients
- How to grow your email list with opt-ins and freebies that establish your reputation and position you as go-to expert in your field
- The easiest, old-school way to get a new client fast (as quickly as a single day) so you can boost your income immediately and fund your ongoing ventures
- A word-for-word script for conducting free strategy sessions that sell in an effortless, authentic, heartfelt way
- How to set up your first simple sales funnel, step-by-step, with examples and instructions
- Comparison of email systems and shopping carts so you can choose the right one for your business
Module 4 — Your Website
- Anatomy of an effective website (what works and why, with examples and demonstrations)
- Website design do’s and don’ts — follow these rules when designing or upgrading your site
- DIY and budget options for building your site without breaking the bank
- Website walkthroughs, examples, and review of your site (if you wish)
Module 5 — List Building
- Why you should always be growing your list plus “set it and forget it” strategies for doing so
- The #1 key to growing your email list fast (even if you’re starting from zero)
- The secrets to a great opt-in freebie and how to get yours done in less than a week
- The do’s and don’ts of email marketing, including the best subject lines, good and bad formatting, how often you should mail, and more
Module 6 — Webinars
- Why webinars are still one of the most effective and fastest ways to share your message, engage your audience, build credibility, and sell your services and courses
- How to structure your first successful webinar slide presentation, step-by-step, with examples and sample language. (This lesson alone is worth your entire investment in the course!)
- Overview of the best webinar hosting technologies and how to choose the right one for you
Module 7 — Online Courses
- How having an online course can give you instant credibility and leverage
- The best length, price and structure for your course
- How to create your course quickly + tools for mapping out your course and getting in the ‘creative zone’
- Your launch strategy, step-by-step, including how far out you need to plan, with sample promotional timelines and calendars
- How and when to use affiliates to amplify your exposure
Module 8 — Sales & Success
- The secret psychology of selling. When you understand this, you’ll finally stop scaring your prospects away!
- Resources for upping your selling game and getting over any resistance (after all, sales keep you in business!)
- The ‘mindset’ secret that will help you achieve any goal
- Julia’s 9 psychological keys to succeeding as an entrepreneur
- Developing your 90 Day Action Plan for massive success!
The course starts soon. Join us!
What’s It Going to Cost?
First, I’d like to ask you something…
What is it costing you NOT to get help creating the online wellness business you envision?
Keep in mind that every week that goes by that you’re struggling to figure it all out on your own is a week that you’re not serving all the people who need your help…
…that you’re not earning the kind of income you could be…
…that you’re not actualizing your potential.
Weeks add up to months, and months add up to years.
Truth is, you could do it on your own.
The question is…. how long would it take?
For me, the answer was about 7 years.
That’s how long it took me intensely studying and practicing marketing, copywriting, launches and coaching to get to the point where I finally created a business that I loved and was reaching my financial goals.
You might be smarter or more motivated than me, but here’s one thing I know for sure:
When you’re on your own, things take a heck of a lot longer than they have to.
I’ve seen this with myself and with my clients, time and again.
By contrast, you make progress a lot faster when you have a knowledgeable guide to hold your hand and show you the shortcuts (and just as important, help you avoid the pitfalls).
I’d like to be that knowledgeable guide for you, and this program is the most affordable way to get my help.
Private coaching with me costs $500/hr and I only take a handful of clients at a time. To get all of the knowledge, training, strategies and bonuses that I’m giving you in Actualize Academy, you would have to invest at least $10,500 to work with me privately.
But you’re going to get it all for for FAR less than that…
The total investment in Actualize Academy is just one payment of $997 or 6 monthly payments of $197.
(That means you can get started today for just $197!)
That’s it! For everything you see here… all of the training modules, bonus lectures, resources, Q&A and forum support.
Plus, for those of you who are really motivated, you have the option of upgrading your program to include 3 private coaching calls with me.
These calls are designed to provide you with the one-on-one support, guidance and hand-holding you might need to break through any roadblocks (which inevitably come up) and help you get into momentum quickly.
With the Platinum Level upgrade, you’ll not only receive the 3 private calls with me (which you can use anytime in the next 6 months), but you’ll also get a guaranteed ticket to our Fast Action Live Group Video Conference with me during the program.
Together that’s an additional value of $1600, but you’ll get them at a significant savings when you invest in the Platinum Level. It’s the most affordable way to get private coaching from me.
The total investment for Actualize Academy Platinum Level is just one payment of $1997 or 6 monthly payments of $397.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q: I’m interested but I’ve already signed up for a number of courses in the past year. How will this be different?
1. Actualize Academy is different from other business and marketing courses because it’s strictly for wellness experts and practitioners. All examples in the program are geared towards the health & wellness industry.
I’m a trained holistic nutrition consultant with a passion for functional medicine myself, so I speak the language, and all of my clients are holistic, integrative or functional practitioners.
All discussions will be centered around how to make an online business work for you, with your unique set of needs and constraints.
2. It’s also different from programs that teach you how to build a successful brick-and-mortar practice because the focus is exclusively on building an online, virtual business as a wellness expert.
While you can use many of the strategies I’ll be teaching to grow your local practice as well, it’s not the focus of the program.
3. Finally, it’s not a clinical training program and does not include health assessment forms, symptom questionnaires, etc. It’s strictly a business and marketing course.
Q: When does the program start?
The programs officially starts on Monday, September 30th when the live coaching and support begins. However, as soon as you enroll, you’ll get immediate access to Welcome & Getting Started materials and Modules 1-4. The remaining 4 modules will be released on October 28 so you can advance as quickly as you want, or take it one week at a time. It’s up to you.
Q: Are the classes live or pre-recorded?
The training modules are pre-recorded video lessons, so there’s need to worry about missing them due to your schedule. They are available to you to access on the Advanced Learning Center online member site 24/7.
The weekly group coaching calls are LIVE and recorded for your convenience. Find the complete schedule of calls below.
Q: How much time each week should I expect to spend on the course?
Each week’s module is comprised of 2 to 5 individual lessons ranging in length from 10 to 50 minutes each. The average total lesson time each week is about 75 minutes (some weeks less and others a bit more). I suggest you plan to dedicate another 30-60 minutes to do the exercises and planning if you can, for a total of about 2 hours a week, on average. Then, it’s up to you how much you implement.
For example, during the Sales Funnels week, you may decide to start creating your first digital freebie, a short report, audio recording or ebook. You may decide to carve out an additional 2 hours to work on that. Or, during our Websites week, you may decide to dedicate a few hours to working on new content for your website. It’s up to you and your schedule.
Obviously, how much time you spend on implementation will impact how fast you make progress. It is not expected that you will implement everything taught in the course right away. The material is intended to help you see the possibilities for your business, figure out where you need to focus first, and develop an action plan. Then, the material to help you implement your plan is there when you need it — whether that’s 2 months, 5 months, or 10 months from now, or even longer. You have lifetime access to the material.
Q: When are the Live Coaching and Q&A calls? What if I can’t attend?
The Live Coaching and Q&A calls are on Thursdays, alternating between 3 pm Eastern and 6 pm Eastern to accommodate different schedules.
- Call 1: Thursday October 3
- Call 2: Thursday October 10
- Call 3: Thursday October 17
- Call 4: Thursday October 24
- Call 5: Thursday October 31
- Call 6: Thursday November 7
- Call 7: Thursday November 14
- Call 8: Thursday November 21
If you’ve can’t attend live, no worries. You’ll have the ability to submit your questions in advance and I will do my best to answer them all on the coaching call. All calls will be recorded and available immediately after each call ends.
Q: Will I be able to get support in between Q&A calls?
Yes. The Learning Platform includes a discussion forum where you can interact with me and your peers. I’ll do my best to answer all relatively quick questions and provide general feedback and guidance; if a question requires a more complicated or detailed answer, I’ll address it on the next Q&A call and let you know.
Q: Is it possible to participate in the Actualize Academy course if I live in a different country?
Yes! All of the course materials are online, so as long as you have a solid internet connection, you’re good to go. You will be able to participate in the live Coaching and Q&A calls by Skype or webcast.
Q: When will Actualize Academy be offered again?
The course will not be offered again until fall 2020. When you enroll, though, you’ll have uninterrupted access to the course materials for at least a year from the start date, and likely longer. You are welcome to take things at your own pace. The course website will not close at the 8 week mark, so there’s no rush. And, I always invite my alumni to join us for FREE to the next course, so why not start now?
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Your Investment Level:
I look forward to helping you create a wildly successful online wellness business that brings you joy, prosperity and freedom!
If you have any questions about Actualize Academy, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond personally. I look forward to hearing from you!